Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I sold two t-shirts today!

Normally, It's me that builds the websites for other people to make the money in today's economy.  Today at the end of the day I got a surprise!  On a shopping cart site that I set up as a kind of test or a way to possibly make a little side cash a summer ago, I finally sold something off the website.  Now, I haven't really ever or at all optimized the site for any keywords or anything or any way at all.  So it was a real shocker to see that someone had actually found and ordered a couple of t-shirts from me today!  The site I had set up is kind of basic in design but is every bit of functional as any other shopping cart site on the net.  The site, www.HotWearables.com is a coldfusion shopping cart.  One that I've sort of specialized in setting up these days.  I have set up a few of these lately.  They have all the bells and whistles that you'd come to expect in a cart.  The shirts I sold today were from my Funny Slogan t-shirt line and say Nauti-Boy on the front of them.  A lady the city bought them!   How cool is that!  I'm starting to think, Maybe I'm getting it all wrong?!  Maybe I should be selling t-shirts instead of websites?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Extra money rolling in is always a nice surprise.
    ~ Carol
    http://www.socialmediahelp4u.com

    ReplyDelete